“Every time I see my students, I remind myself that this is the most important thing I could be doing.”
Kobi Libii | Former Teaching Artist & Current Artistic Advisory Board Member
Summer 2017 Administrative Intern
Application deadline: Monday, April 3, 2017
We are seeking highly motivated, skilled, unpaid Administrative Intern for the 2017 Summer Semester. Interns will have the opportunity to learn first-hand the ins and outs of an arts education nonprofit servicing New York City public schools. The Administrative Intern will support Opening Act Executive, Operational and Development Staff in all aspects of operations including development research, non-profit operations, event planning, communications, social media, donation systems and general office work. The Administrative Intern will serve at our DUMBO, Brooklyn office as well as on-site at fundraising events held within NYC. We offer college credit.
- Self-motivated and directed
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of Google Drive and Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail (we love to proofread!)
- Commitment to social justice
- Social Media platforms
- Internships begin in mid May 2017 and conclude in mid-August 2017
- Interns are asked to commit 5-10 hours per week. Schedule to be determined upon acceptance of position
- Interns will receive travel reimbursement for all Opening Act related work if needed.
Successful candidates must be currently enrolled students working towards a degree or certificate.
If interested, please apply via the following link.: http://bit.ly/2l3deOq
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.
Unfortunately we will not be taking applications for Program Interns for Summer 2017.